1.1.11

Happy New Year blog world!

The blog will now officially be back in full force, starting today. I've never really made new years resolutions, but I am compiling a list of goals that need to be obtained throughout the year, and blog updates are high on the list.

2010 was by far one of the best years of my life. It was unbelievably busy in both my work and home life. I'll probably end up playing catch up the first few posts as I've left this blog inactive for .... well... a while.

Teagan's family came out to Edmonton for Christmas this year and hopefully had a great time. One thing they did bring with them was the final batch of photos from our wedding. Yes, that means even more photos that need editing, but at least we've finally collected all of them from family and friends.

So on that note, here are a few of the hundreds of wedding photos that need sorting.

September 18 2010, best day ever.


Right after the wedding we headed over to the airport and spent 10 days in Amsterdam for our honeymoon. It was absolutely amazing.
I'll make full blog posts about both the wedding and the Amsterdam trip soon. I just felt I needed to post a few photos of the most amazing day of my life to start off this year.

Again, Happy New Year everyone! All the best in 2011!

---Shawn---

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Tattoos Trend 2012. All Rights Reserved.