1.5.11

Today was the last of the few days off I took to catch up on many things before starting a new year. It was a fairly productive day, although I am unbelievably tired now.

I stayed up later than normal last night to finish a painting I was working on for Teagan. It's done, but I've decided not to post pictures of it. It's a gift to my amazing wife and I really want it to be for her and her only, I guess it's only chance of being seen is if she decides to post a picture of it on her blog.

Today I also finally attended to a bit of paper work for my company that needed to get done. I'd been putting it off forever, so it feels really good to have that out of the way. Maybe more on that over the next few days.

I am also about to start a set of flash, so in preparation I've been working on a whole bunch of small painting that I'll take to the printers this week to have very limited copies of prints made. I take my stuff to an extremely high quality printer who does amazing work with colour matching, so they probably won't be ready to sell for at least 2 weeks or so. Here's a small preview of one of them, inspired by Tattoo Peter flash I bought when Teagan and I were in Amsterdam.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Tattoos Trend 2012. All Rights Reserved.