3.15.11

If I was to try to imagine what my email's inbox might look like if it were a real desk it would currently look something like thisSpring upon us. This is by far the busiest time of year for me as both new and old clients are filling up my inbox daily trying to get tattooed "before summer starts."

I'm just going to rattle off a few FAQ's

Yes, I am still only one person.
Yes, there is a limit to how many times I can check and respond to emails in one day.
Yes, I did get your email but haven't had the time to respond yet.
Yes, I will get to every email in my inbox so there is no need to send the same email to me 2-3 times in one week.
Yes, unfortunately there are only so many clients and projects I can take on in one time.
No, unfortunately I can't get you in if there is already an appointment booked the day you'd like to get tattooed.
And finally ...
Yes, everyone wants a weekend appointments so they are limited and book FAR further in advance than weekdays. Unfortunately there is nothing I can do about it.

Your patience is appreciated.

That's my rant for today....Deep breath.... (cue relaxing music)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Tattoos Trend 2012. All Rights Reserved.