3.19.11

Teagan and I have officially been our house for a full year now.  Pretty awesome.  There were definitely times in my life that I thought I'd never be able to own a house.
Finished a half sleeve this morning.  Danny had great advice for the background which was far better than our original plan and saved Doug a bunch of time under the needle.  Unfortunately it was so shinny after tattooing, I didn't even attempt the photo.

My afternoon appointment was adding another small piece to Sandy's collection.  These small tattoos to fill random spaces are super fun to tattoo.  Filled this space with a classic Sailor Jerry style mermaid.
Pretty awesome that the mermaid is under the ship.  We may still add a bit of background... or more small tattoos.  I feel Sandy's far from done getting tattooed....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Tattoos Trend 2012. All Rights Reserved.