3.23.11

 I'm unbelievably tired tonight and had set the goal of being in bed by 10:00pm.  I was 2 seconds away from getting into bed and then remembered.... the blog...

I guess I'll use this time to say that if you're waiting for a response to an email you've sent, hang in there.  I'm trying to as hard as I can to make time to get to all of the emails sent to me over the last few weeks, but they keep piling up so fast and I'm finding there is less and less time to respond now that spring has arrived and everyone wants to get tattooed.  Thanks again to everyone who is patiently waiting for a response.

I do this every time I "take time off" of work.  I'll be leaving for a work trip to Penticton next week and have completely overbooked myself leading up to that trip to make up for the lost days.  Between working extra hours, working on days off, working on extra drawings, and trying to keep up with emails... I'm exhausted....

ANYWAYS...  Today was pretty awesome.  I tattooed my friend Adam and was lucky enough to finally tattoo a lighthouse.  Not only a light house, but a lighthouse with roses and a message in a bottle.  What does that message say?  Help?  Save me?  I'm lost?  I miss you?  I loved you?  I guess we'll never know...
Okay, it's 10:11pm now... time for bed....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Tattoos Trend 2012. All Rights Reserved.