5.31.11

...I'll just come right out and say it...  I've got nothing today....

...I framed another one of the Bert Krak prints... maybe I'll take a photo of them once they're hung on our walls...

I guess the most exciting news of the day came via the mighty Facebook when my absolute favorite band, who has been fairly inactive for the last few years, announced they are all in the same city and starting to write for a new album as of tonight.  Really exciting news for an instrumental nerd like me.

So... yea... new Mercury Program... maybe coming soon...

I want to see this band live more than I can even explain.  I love this band and the music they create more than I could ever explain.  I'm actually considering trying to figure out a way to get down to Florida in July to make this dream a reality.  Seriously....

If this music interests you, be sure to watch the whole video.  Double vibraphone ending... unreal...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Tattoos Trend 2012. All Rights Reserved.