2.11.10

It's the first ever iPhone Friday. You guessed it.... pictures from my iPhone. These are all from today. In the future, I'll post pictures I've collected through out the week.

I needed more paint todaySecond stop was corporate office supply store that I don't really like. The photocopier at the shop hasn't made a clear copy in probably 6 months. Anytime I have to make a stencil for my day, I go make photocopies of my line copy in various sizes just in case the size I traced out needs to be 10% bigger or smaller. It can be a bit of a chore first thing in the morning, but it's well worth it to have a clean copy to make a stencil with. Then I had to go look at colour proofs for prints that should be ready next week.I need a snacked for workClean grips for tomorrowInstagram is pretty awesomeI filled 2 more small spaces on Sandy today. We usually spend more time getting the stencils to fit in the spaces he has to work with than we do tattooing. Small tattoos are really fun.
Dad's are awesome.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Tattoos Trend 2012. All Rights Reserved.